Join Rosie Lerner, Past Master Gardener State Coordinator,
and Professor Mike Dana on a 13-day study tour in La Belle France.
Near Paris, in the Loire River valley and in Haute-Normandy, we'll learn about and experience:
• the history of garden development in France, plus• the flower-filled planting of the Impressionists
• the spectacular cathedrals of Chartres and Rouen• some of Europe's most contemporary ideas in garden design
• the world's foremost collection of hydrangeas
• the private garden of the late Princess Sturdza
In Paris itself, we'll experience
• the grandeur of Versailles palace, gardens, and the king's fruit and vegetable garden
• parks and avenues created during the Empire era of the 19th century• and at your option, you may join the leaders for a look at other Parisian horticultural sites of interest.
Plus, one additional completely free day in Paris, with your Museum pass in hand!