Import-Export Index | CropSEARCH | NewCROP Homepage

United Kingdom

New CROP Import and Export Regulatory Agencies

Plant Health Division
Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
Foss House, Kings Pool
1-2 Peasholme Green
York YO1 2 PX

Tel: 44 1 904 455161
Fax: 44 1 904 455163

In the United States, contact:

First Secretary (Agricultural and Commercial)
British Embassy
3100 Massachusetts Avenue N.W.
Washington DC 20008 USA

tel: 202-898-4385 or 202-462-1340
FAX: 202-898-4224

The Intervention Board Home Page

Regulations you must follow when you are importing or exporting agricultural commodities, or selling them within the UK internal market. The Intervention Board helps all farmers and traders in the United kingdom of Great Britain to understand and work within the European Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).


The Intervention Board
Kings House
Kings Road
tel 0118 9583626
fax 0118 9597736

Deals with trading within the EU, and financial matters

Lancaster House
Hampshire Court
Newcastle upon Tyne

More import-export information from other sources:
Last update March 30, 1998 by BHA